Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just who i am....

“Ally said if I come out of my problems I’ll go find some more…I like being a mess that’s just who I am.”

Well isn’t she so talking about me, I simply love this woman. When I see her I see myself, what she does and what she feels it’s just what I feel. Maybe because things in my life have been quite like hers, she does things and feels things as wacky as I do. Today Billy admitted he still loves her, trust me I know exactly how she would have felt when she heard that. I sometimes wish Ally & Billy were together, and she was not alone and wacked like she is now. But then if you think about it deeply then you would know that the series wouldn’t have been there at all. This after all is a story of an independent, charming and yet lonely woman. Who probably is one of the most desirable woman one could find and her own love didn’t take her for life.

Life is also just like that, I’m not just talking about myself. When I look around I see that the most desirable independent & charming women are the ones who are the loneliest.

I guess that’s the irony of life, each man around the world is intimidated or awed by the charm & the independence and the way she carries herself etc etc. But then when it comes to spending their lives with these women, they back off. At times I feel that men can’t handle a woman as capable as themselves or what ever it is. But one thing is for sure loneliness is the price a woman often pays for her independence. Call it whatever but somewhere deep in a man’s heart he wants to be with a woman who would take care of his home and not a board room. Its not that women who are in charge of the board rooms can’t take care of homes, it’s just how we perceive them. These women are adventurous, fearless and confident; they have their head above their shoulders and self-esteem soaring high. And that’s where the problem lies…they are willing to take chances and risk their world to get what they want. They are willing to fight till the end and win each battle in life; be it in the board room or in the bed room. And boom there goes the relationship.

Women like these (me included) are fighters they would do anything to get what they want. And while fighting for it a lot of times we loose sight of the one we are fighting for. We don’t realize that while fighting for it we just lost him on the way, and left him so far behind that he decided to change course. And that’s it that’s the end of it.

I think in the happiness and the sheer pleasure of having him, and then with the will to win him back I actually forgot to keep him with me. I just went too far and he probably lost track.

Well no matter what this fierce independent woman wouldn’t loose heart and I shall win him back; even if it takes for me to go a few steps backwards.

So way to go Ally….and all you beautiful women out there….just be what you are coz that’s what matters the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Writer. Dreamer. Mother. Spiritualist